BRADFORD BULLS SQUAD BOOSTER ASSOCIATION
- Will my money just be used towards signings and contracts?
Yes, the money goes straight into the Bradford Bulls Squad Booster Association Account and cannot be accessed by the Bulls club for any other purpose other than by specific request from the Head Coach.
- How much is the Squad Booster Association is expecting to raise?
There’s no set figure but at £60 per year per member we would hope to achieve £10,000 in the first year. Obviously, the more people who subscribe the more money will be raised and some of our rivals are far exceeding that figure, having already established similar schemes.
- Who is involved in the Association?
The initial committee has been set up consisting of a group of committed supporters, none of whom are employed by the club and are working on a purely voluntary basis. Further details on the members are available on our Committee page
- Can I pay more than £5 or make individual contributions?
Yes, the minimum is £5 per month but anything above this would obviously be gratefully received.
- Can a group of friends or a family join together to make a contribution?
Yes, each £60 per annum donated would entitle the group to one invitation to the AGM and one vote on any issue raised.
- Can I pay at the club or over the phone?
We are encouraging supporters to set up standing orders but contributions can be made in cash or by cheque at the Bulls shop or by contacting the Squad Booster treasurer on 07810500143.